...aPril faYe...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

...It's Valentines Day...


nice photo though.. it fits me.. greeting u a happy valentines day even though i'm sad and bored... and yah.. i do love kittens too...

...yah... It's Valentines Day... i received a lot of messages from my classmates wishing me a happy valentines day... well i guess it wasn't happy at all...>>>

...me and my special friends decided to hang out at my house since we don't have classes in the afternoon... but then it was postponed because of absence, KJs, pictorial... blah... never mind that... don't react about this cause i'm not actually angry... just disappointed...


...i spent the whole afternoon facing the computer... watching movies (actually just one... so it's movie), chat and doing this blog... i'm really bored and thinking that this afternoon should be spent and was supposed to be spent with them...

...but anyway, i got gifts from my cousin... chocolate, stuff toy and balloon.... and yah... i made the font red just for the occasion... haha...


...that's all i have to say for now... and i'm kinda hungry... TTFN... take curr...



(,")~april~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home