...aPril faYe...

Sunday, February 11, 2007

...Family Day...

A picture of me and my classmates during the family day... Thanks to Ninel for the pic...:)

..oohhh... it's family day yesterday...>>>


i went to the La Purisima campus at around 2 pm... Our plan was to ride in Pata's car and together go to the Tumaga campus but then we thought of transferring to Melody's car so we can have other companions... the motorcade was fun... I enjoyed it with my dearest classmates...

when we arrive at the Tumaga campus, we attended the mass... even though it supposed to be family day, i was still with my classmates and friends... After the mass we went to the second year booth and watched the program and took pictures...

i had so much fun being with my classmates... we had dinner and pictures, pictures, pictures...... and more pictures... i'm so happy!!! wweee!!!

i thought i'll have all the happiness in the world but then i had to go home... KJ! :( that's too early... it's still 8 pm... I didnt have the chance to watch the fireworks display! argh! i went home without even saying a word... haha...

i wish next time they will make a program like that just for students!!!! hahahaha..

TTFN! take curr...



(,") ~april~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home