...aPril faYe...

Friday, February 2, 2007

...Just Myself...





...hello... it's my first time to create my personal blog... ohh... i'm still exploring the world of blogging... hehe... to start with, i'll introduce my self>>>

...I'm April... Full name is April Faye P. Barbadillo... I have many nicknames both in school and at home... they are kinda silly... to name some, these are "April", "Apwet" and "Phring"... hehe... but I enjoy hearing my frends call me names that we are comfortable with... I was born on April 7, 1993... As I am writing this post, I am 13 years old... oh well... I also have one sister... She's two years older but smaller... dunno why! :)

....I'm a shy-type of person when I don't know you but when you'll get to know me, I'm kinda naughty and noisy... I'd be silent with a person I do not know much... I'm not that frendly... but trying to become... I hate people who are too annoying... It would be just better if you'll not talk to me at all... oohhh... hehehe... I become quiet during class hours because sometimes I'm bored and sleepy but not always... but every time a teacher leaves the classroom I regain my happy mood and do silly things again...

....Favorite pastime is talking with friends or doing anything with my frends... I do have a circle of very close frends... Dyan, Marielle, Pata(as I call him), Mark, Melody, Pat-Pat and Joyce... We call ourselves Currburrs... we're too childlike... we love to play children's games... we love doing things together... something like watching movies together and hanging out in one's house... laughing at jokes and singing our favorite songs together... just enjoying the moments we have... and yah... eating together in the cafeteria after classes... Aside from the seven mentioned above I also have frends that I can share my stories to like Ginelle, Erwin, Ninel, Earl and many more... I do hope I can be closer with the other Ogilvians..

...I love the colors pink, light blue and lavender... too common, but never mind... I enjoy seeing these colors together... I love ice cream and white chocolate... Watching television shows and movies, surfing the net, playing pc games, texting and eating are just some of my hobbies... I enjoy eating during class hours not to mention that I also text during these times... I'm always tired when I get home from school... Now, my studying depends on my mood... I usually sleep at around 9 pm to 10 pm... and wake up at 5:30 am...

...I love my new Religion lessons because I always learn things that I can apply to my life especially our lesson on Proverbs and Forgiveness... and I'm trying to live the proverb "Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute"...

...I guess that's all for now... TTFN! tata for now... take care olweiz...

(,") ~april~

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home